Accountability is one key element into a successful weight loss plan! Being accountable = successful weight loss! I thought for a while, how am I going to be accountable for my weight loss? Then I thought well what a better way than to post what my daily menu plan is for the day. I will include the plan along with the recipes if you should choose to follow along with me on this plan. At the end of each day I will post what my daily intake was. I have to be honest here and even if I go off the tracks I have to post that.
What diet am I on you ask? I am following the HCG Protocol Diet 800 Calories a day. (did you just gasp for air when I said 800 calories a day?) Yes I did the same thing! However after much research and the help from my mother and seeing the results of my step-father's weight loss I have decided that this will be the best plan for me. I am taking daily injectable shots of HCG and following a balanced and planned out meal plan. The plan is full of the the proteins and nutrients that I need to make this a successful weight loss.
This diet plan is not for everyone and I encourage you to do your own research before starting any diet. As always consult with your physician before starting any diet plan. If you are interested in this diet plan please e-mail me so that I can get you all of the information that you will need.
Aside from following the diet plan I am taking multi-vitamins, calcium pyruvate, and other non-synthetic supplements. These will aide me with additional nutrients that my body will need while on this program.
I will begin with posting Day #1 Plan on my next blog.
Counting Down the Pounds!
Josh
I can tell on you too lol ... I'm so proud of you baby!
ReplyDelete