Monday Day # 3 of the HCG Protocol Diet. Today, I felt as though I conquered hiking a mountain. I had the worst fear of not eating enough, or maybe I am eating too much... needless to say everything was very balanced and I have felt as though I had more energy and the ability to focus more on my work and on myself.
The day started out with my official weigh in at 291lbs. This weight has been the heaviest that I have weighed in my life. After the weigh-in it was time for breakfast. Just so that you know I am not the biggest breakfast eater and I definitely dislike eggs. (any suggestions on a great source of protein other than eggs for breakfast I am all ears!)
Here is what I had for today:
Breakfast: 3 egg whites and 6 medium strawberries
Morning Snack: 1 small green apple
Lunch: 4 oz Chicken Breast, 1 cup cooked broccoli, and 1 small salad with lemon juice
Afternoon Snack: Orange
Dinner: Thai Beef Cabbage Salad
Evening Snack: apple sauce (haven't consumed yet but I will be on my way shortly)
Wasa cracker was soooooo good! I'm am craving crabs OMG that is my drug!! We are doing awesome Mr.
ReplyDelete