Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Latest Update

Wow!!! I have so missed blogging and hearing from all of my supporters.

Where to begin??

My friends and I had such a great time at the Chinese new year festivities here in Houston. There were so many exhibits to take part in and of course OH MY GOODNESS the food! There was so much of it... let me tell you one of my weaknesses is Chinese food! Anyone else?  I DID NOT GIVE IN!!!!



The day started off with us pre-packing our morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks. We have attended this event before and we knew that we better arm ourselves in the battle against fighting the CRAVE MONSTER!!!

We arrived at the festivities and almost immediately when opening the car door you were engulfed with the aroma... Getting into the vendor area was the biggest challenge yet!!! There was so many food stands, people walking around with the delicious delights, and a  variety of vendors on site to enlighten visitors with their culture. I am glad my friends were there supporting me in this challenge and made sure that I did not give in.



After the chinese festivities were over we all decided to go and catch the latest movie Extremely Loud, Incredibly Close. I was not mentally prepared for the movies and on arriving I broke protocol and got a regular popcorn no butter.. However, movie popcorn is loaded with unnatural salts and oils. Whether I had no butter or not the stuff was not the best thing for me to have...

Later in the evening after the movie was over we all decided to go and play cards which led me into craving the usual snacks when we have our game night... I fought off the snack cravings for as long as I could.  My break in protocol earlier to have popcorn led me to once again break protocol and have carrots with hummus.You may be thinking well thats not bad, however the plan I am following is a very strict plan to follow.. Those who are on this plan know that you can easily gain weight with going rogue...

I am happy to say that Sunday following the festivities, the movie night and the game night I am back on track with HCG. My weight started at 291 and as of today I weigh 274.6lbs. I have lost a total of 16.4lbs. I am so thankful for my mother, Shelia Hall.  She is a personal nutrition coach and has been routing for me before I even began. Presently Shelia is gearing up for her month long boot camp series. You can find out more about this program by visiting her site at www.facebook.com/bootcampcrosby

With the guidance of my mom who is an amazing personal nutrition coach, I am following the book written by Sonia E Russell HCG Diet 800 Calorie Protocol. You can pick up your copy at www.hcgdoctorsgroup.com I really suggest you invest in yourself with time and study before starting any diet plan. You can also follow Sonia at www.facebook.com/inchesadmin

Soo much has happened since Saturday. My amazing life has not stopped. I am preparing a SuperBowl Blog that will be posted tomorrow. You don't have to pay on game day! We will  have some amazing recipes provided by fellow HCG dieters and supporters within this program.

Talk to you guys soon!!!

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment