Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Got off Track...

© Count Down the Pounds:
Breakfast this morning consisted of egg whites and blueberries. 


As of this posting I can say that I did not get the eat everything that was scheduled on my menu plan for Day #4. Some of the things that were on the plan I changed at the last minute and I got a little off protocol... :-/ here is what I changed and what I had instead of the planned out menu.

For this morning snack I ended up skipping it and I didn't find myself eating lunch until 2:00 pm which was off my schedule and I could tell that I was facing a lot more hunger pains and I have had a headache today.

I had a lot of complications and time constraint with deadlines which prevented me from stopping to eat.  I changed this morning snack to an orange which was consumed after I had lunch and was considered my afternoon snack. If you skip a snack or a meal, should you make up for it and eat your lunch and your snack together? Someone please let me know..

I did not eat my afternoon snack in fear that I would be eating too much this late in the evening and then gaining the weight back that I lost. 

Dinner has been prepared and I am still on plan for the crock-pot-chicken. I will let you know how it taste!!! 

2 comments:

  1. To answer your question, if you skip a snack and this would cause you to not meet your minimum calorie intake requirement for the day, then yes you need to make it up. Not meeting your minimum calorie intake can actually slow your metabolism down and cause you to plateau in your weight loss because your body will go into starvation mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cynthia for the answer! I did go back and have fruit because i felt so hungry and with the headache, my body was telling me I needed something more.

    ReplyDelete