Friday, January 27, 2012

Weight Gained and Heartache Felt

Good Morning Family and Friends-

Today has been one of those "off" days. I have felt a lot of different emotions that have been brought on from work, life and of course dieting! I did gain weight yesterday that and combined with other current stresses with my daily life led me to a bit of an emotional breakdown today.

I am being accountable with the program and with my followers and I am realizing that you cannot win everyday and that I have to be ok with that. I am a perfectionist at everything I do and I ultimately want to please everyone...  I am beginning to think that this challenge is not only about weight loss but its about me fighting to let some of things go that I cannot control.

I am so thankful for you all and supporting my challenge. We are peeling back the layers and weight one pound at a time!

Cheers-

Josh

4 comments:

  1. We love you no matter what, sweetie. Don't you forget that!!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susie! I love you and all te support you hav given me on all my endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you son! You are doing a good thing by sharing all your UPS and your downs!! Love you you are helping so many others in your process...

    ReplyDelete